Saturday, January 9, 2010

my list of never-says

I've recently been hit with the realization that a significant portion of my life is made up of things that, at some point in time, would have been likely (if not guaranteed) candidates to complete the phrase "I will never... ." For instance:

1. Own a poodle
2. Buy a house and take up residence in my home town
3. Date a former model (in case you're tempted to label me as shallow, I learned this tid-bit after I started dating him)
4. Run a marathon
5. Shoot & own a gun (and stop jumping like a scared rabbit with every trigger pull)
6. Paint my fingernails black
7. Kiss someone who isn't an herbivore

I'm glad I was wrong about them all.

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh black fingernails! I have yet to do that. I have bravely ventured into gorgeous dark blue, though.

    This is a good list.

    ReplyDelete